Mexico is a place worth visiting, and every year thousands of tourists come over to this fantastic site to enjoy the rich culture, food, and sights. There are many amazing things to experience here, and you would never get bored of it. You can enjoy amazing nights and days here, and your trip would be worth remembering no matter you are with your friends, family, or on your own.
Besides the rich culture and historical sights, what makes Mexico a fantastic place to be in, is the food. Foodies love to enjoy the hot and spicy and rich in Mexican city flavor and are always happy to visit it for the love of food. Today, it is not difficult to find the best Mexican restaurants near me no matter in which part of the world you are in. but while in Mexico, it is a must to try the most savory and full of flavor food items and let your taste buds enjoy the rich food at best. Here we have gathered a list of the five most amazingly delicious and flavorful food items that you should not miss when in Mexico.
Each of the Mexican cuisines consists of a good amount of veggies, sauces, and meat so that each food is rich in flavor and is very nutritious. The drinks that come up with the Mexican food add to the tastefulness of the food as well, so make sure whether you are going for the street food or the regular meals, you have got the drinks along with food as well.
So without any more wait, let’s take a look at the list of top five foods not to be missed while you are in Mexico.
- Chilaquiles: it is a breakfast dish made with tortillas, egg, sauces, and chicken
- Pozole: this is a fantastic soup that finds its roots in ancient Hispania history, and its versions of chicken, beef, and vegetarian are all available
- Tacos: filled with veggies, pineapples, and different sauces, this is a recipe is made with corn tortillas
- Tostadas: these are the corn tortillas fried until they are crunchy and look like toasted ones.
- Enchiladas: these are the tortillas wrapped around the fish pieces, and they serve as an exceptional food item in Mexico. You can enjoy them with veggies and sauces and can add as much topping as you can.